Friday, November 30, 2007

Author's Preface

Hi. Welcome to the newest writing blog by Andrew Blatt. This one is for my attempt at National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). For this month I'll be trying to get 50,000 words on to the computer for Solomon, the proposed first book in the Solomon Saga, which focuses on the life and times of Jacob Absolom and his son Stephen. My goal is to write roughly 2,000 words a day, which gives me a nice 5-day buffer if I miss one.

Tally ho!

Edit:

Yes I'm doing that thing now where I date this for the end of the month so it stays at the top of the page.

Hi.

This story is in a blog format, so the first chapter is at the bottom. You might want to try the monthly archive sidebar as the posts roll in with the days.

I wasn't going to do this, but I'll supply a disclaimer:

I write about very unreal things, but I like to think that I try to capture how "real" people would deal with them. On that note, there will be violence, language, unexpected humor, irrationality, rambling, expected humor, apathy, and many many other themes and features and what have you.

Oh and the story begins in early October of 1987, I think.

You've been warned.

No comments: